AcrySof® IQ Toric IOL
The AcrySof® IQ Toric IOL is the latest in a long line of IOL innovations from Alcon. This lens takes the toric IOL to a whole new level by adding the enhanced image quality of an aspheric lens to the most trusted platform for accurate and precise astigmatism correction.
The AcrySof® IQ Toric IOL was approved by the FDA in September 2005. Different models of this toric lens have the ability to correct 1.50 to 3.00 D of astigmatism, and have been implanted in more than 21 million human eyes since 1991.
Given this lens is available in aspheric versions, it has the ability to provide incredibly crisp vision. Different models can also filter potentially damaging UV or blue light. With both toric and aspheric lens qualities, the AcrySof® IQ Toric IOL provides a new level of combined benefits for visual performance and astigmatism correction.
- Aspheric properties offer higher levels of contrast and improved functional vision in challenging, low-visibility environments
- Proven aspheric technology reduces spherical and higher-order aberrations
- Proprietary blue light filtering handles more than UV
- Unique toric design provides the best opportunity for bilateral distance vision without glasses
- With less than 4° average rotation after 6 months, the AcrySof® single-piece platform provides incredible rotational stability
- Varying lens options include patients with lower levels of astigmatism
The AcrySof® IQ Toric IOL is made of the same highly-biocompatible material as Alcon’s market-leading AcrySof family of intraocular lenses, with 94% of patients achieving uncorrected distance visual acuity of 20/40 or better in clinical trials.
Learn more or find out if you are a candidate – Call (512) 528-1144 or Contact Us