Ectropion Repair (Eyelid Turning Out)
Ectropion repair refers to procedures designed to remedy an eyelid that is turning out. The turning out of an eyelid can cause infections of the eye and the eyelid skin, as well as excessive redness, tearing and/or irritation of the eye. In many cases it also leads to a decrease in vision. Given there are a number of different causes and symptoms, a consultation is required to identify the most effective treatment for each individual situation.
To learn more, or to find out if you are a candidate for Ectropion Repair, please call (512) 528-1144 or Contact Us.
- Blepharoplasty (Upper & Lower Eyelid Lifts)
- Blepharospasm (BEB) / Hemifacial Spasm (HFS)
- Ectropion Repair (Eyelid Turning Out)
- Entropion Repair (Eyelid Turning In)
- Enucleation & Evisceration (Removal of Eye)
- Eyebrow Lift (Direct and Internal Brow Lifts)
- Eyelid Reconstruction
- Eyelid Skin Cancers
- Orbital Fractures
- Orbital Tumors
- Ptosis Repair (Droopy Eyelid Surgery)
- Tear Drain Surgery (Lacrimal Surgery)
- Thyroid Eye Disease (TED)