Entropion Repair (Eyelid Turning In)
Entropion repair refers to procedures designed to remedy an eyelid that turns in. The turning in of an eyelid can cause redness, irritation, tearing, infections, and a foreign body sensation in the eye. In many cases it also leads to a decrease in functional vision. Since there are a number of different symptoms and causes, a consultation is necessary to determine the best treatment for each particular situation.
To learn more, or to find out if you are a candidate for Entropion Repair, please call (512) 528-1144 or Contact Us.
- Blepharoplasty (Upper & Lower Eyelid Lifts)
- Blepharospasm (BEB) / Hemifacial Spasm (HFS)
- Ectropion Repair (Eyelid Turning Out)
- Entropion Repair (Eyelid Turning In)
- Enucleation & Evisceration (Removal of Eye)
- Eyebrow Lift (Direct and Internal Brow Lifts)
- Eyelid Reconstruction
- Eyelid Skin Cancers
- Orbital Fractures
- Orbital Tumors
- Ptosis Repair (Droopy Eyelid Surgery)
- Tear Drain Surgery (Lacrimal Surgery)
- Thyroid Eye Disease (TED)