Eyebrow Lift (Direct and Internal Brow Lifts)
A Brow Lift, or Forehead Lift, is a procedure used to improve visual function and/or enhance a youthful appearance. In most cases, the goal is to smooth the forehead, lift the eyebrows and even raise the upper eyelids.
Reasons to consider a Brow Lift:
- Excess skin or fatty tissue hanging over the eyes
- Low or sagging eyebrows creating a grumpy, sad or tired appearance
- Deep horizontal wrinkle lines across the forehead
- Frown lines between the eyebrows and/or across the bridge of the nose
There are a number of different brow lift techniques which are individualized to each patient’s particular situation. These lift options including direct brow lifts, mid-forehead lifts, browpexies, along with endoscopic techniques.
To learn more, or to find out if you are a candidate for an Eyebrow Lift, please Call (512) 528-1144 or Contact Us.
- Blepharoplasty (Upper & Lower Eyelid Lifts)
- Blepharospasm (BEB) / Hemifacial Spasm (HFS)
- Ectropion Repair (Eyelid Turning Out)
- Entropion Repair (Eyelid Turning In)
- Enucleation & Evisceration (Removal of Eye)
- Eyebrow Lift (Direct and Internal Brow Lifts)
- Eyelid Reconstruction
- Eyelid Skin Cancers
- Orbital Fractures
- Orbital Tumors
- Ptosis Repair (Droopy Eyelid Surgery)
- Tear Drain Surgery (Lacrimal Surgery)
- Thyroid Eye Disease (TED)