Dr. Shepler is a specialist in repairing orbital and facial fractures that surround the eye. If left untreated, fractures like this can result in double vision, compromised eye movement, numbness in the cheeks, and sometimes even facial deformity.
Orbital surgery and facial fracture repair procedures must be extremely precise to insure optimal eye function and best-case eye protection at the same time. In many cases, these procedures can be performed without any significant skin incisions, which results in minimal discomfort and downtime.
- Blepharoplasty (Upper & Lower Eyelid Lifts)
- Blepharospasm (BEB) / Hemifacial Spasm (HFS)
- Ectropion Repair (Eyelid Turning Out)
- Entropion Repair (Eyelid Turning In)
- Enucleation & Evisceration (Removal of Eye)
- Eyebrow Lift (Direct and Internal Brow Lifts)
- Eyelid Reconstruction
- Eyelid Skin Cancers
- Orbital Fractures
- Orbital Tumors
- Ptosis Repair (Droopy Eyelid Surgery)
- Tear Drain Surgery (Lacrimal Surgery)
- Thyroid Eye Disease (TED)